KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally got some range time!

Go down

Finally got some range time! Empty Finally got some range time!

Post by cb671 Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:14 pm

Well I finally got to go to the range to test out a few of my toys lol...Too bad it rained like hell and ruined my paper targets while sighting in the EOTECH.....My first impression on shooting the CRB is I Like it! Very Minimal Muzzle Rise. I used American Eagle and MagTech ammo...ran into a few hiccups with the Magtech's...I got 3 FTF...2 on the CRB and 1 on my G21. At first I thought it was light primer strikes as the indentations were not as deep like on the the cases that were fired till I had the same thing happen on the G21..same thing...very light primer strike...i'm chalking it up to a really hard primer. Had those 3 FTF out of 150+ rds. The KRISS Mag had a Failure to Feed when the Mag was fully loaded...but no issues when loaded to just 25rds and no issue with the G21 mags. As for the Trigger...It is pretty stiff...doing a string of rapid firing takes a toll on your trigger finger lol. Overall I really enjoy shooting the CRB.

cb671

Back to top Go down