KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

33,500 The Thrill is gone?

4 posters

Go down

33,500 The Thrill is gone? Empty 33,500 The Thrill is gone?

Post by zerofixer Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:22 pm

33,500 rounds as of 8/5/14

Post by zerofixer Yesterday at 10:42 pm
I hit the 33k mark this past weekend I am now starting to have some issues with FTE and at times it will jamm with the fried case not leaving the ejection port and jamm backwards sometime I have to use my knife to get the case out, it is also starting to lightstrike as well. I called and talked to Charlie at Kriss USA as soon as there work load drops off in October I am going to drop my SBR off to have it upgraded, Lucky for me I live 1 mile from were the Kriss is made here in Va Beach. I have been there many times to see how things are made... Over the the past 5 years sense I had my SBR it has worked good but in the early days when I first got it I had a few issues with mine, it has been a fun weapon easy to handle and accurate but its not my go to gun anymore, I see many people on this forum having FTF's & FTE's, I would rather grab my Saiga 12 or my UZI, who knows I will see in October after I get it back and see how it runs or mabe the thrill is gone?

zerofixer

View user profile Send private message

zerofixer

Back to top Go down

33,500 The Thrill is gone? Empty Re: 33,500 The Thrill is gone?

Post by DEVILDG03 Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:46 pm

33k wow that's great!I bet Kriss was floored when they heard the amount huh? keep us updated on the Kriss when you get it back!
DEVILDG03
DEVILDG03

Back to top Go down

33,500 The Thrill is gone? Empty Going back in October

Post by zerofixer Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:33 pm

I talked to Charlie at Kriss USA when I hit the 31k mark last month and I told him about the FTE & FTF & the light striks I was having and set up a time to drop it off, I sent him my round count fired log each few months and he shows it to the Kriss tech dept & higher ups... I have had right many FTE's over the past 5 years more than I think the weapon should compared to my UZI and my AR-15's, even my Siaga 12 runs 100% compared to most Saiga 12's... So I hope when I get it back at the end of October with all the upgrades it will run 100%

zerofixer

Back to top Go down

Post by Solscud007 Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:33 am

Yep sounds on par. I dont shoot my vector that much because of the jams. At 3K my brass was flipping back and splitting on the ejection chute.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

33,500 The Thrill is gone? Empty many jamms over the 33k rds

Post by zerofixer Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:02 pm

I have had many jamms out of the 33k rds really more than most weapons and really more than it should for 1400.00 including the SBR & paper work, its fun weapon when it works good but most of the time it does not but it should! it needs a closed bolt face like the AR15 & UZI then it would clear a live round and not rely on bullet push up from the round in the mag. I shoot with a few of the team 2 guys & they like it when it works but told me they cant bet there Life on it! & thats why they dont own one & the gov wont buy them, I need to buy a spare bolt and see if i can close it up by doing some tigging, but as for now ill send it in in October and let them do the up grades and see hoe it works after that & if i still have issues I am going to sell it and get me another Saiga 12 or Uzi or AR15?

zerofixer

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ2000 Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:24 am

zerofixer wrote:I have had many jamms out of the 33k rds really more than most weapons and really more than it should for 1400.00 including the SBR & paper work, its fun weapon when it works good but most of the time it does not but it should! it needs a closed bolt face like the AR15 & UZI then it would clear a live round and not rely on bullet push up from the round in the mag. I shoot with a few of the team 2 guys & they like it when it works but told me they cant bet there Life on it! & thats why they dont own one & the gov wont buy them, I need to buy a spare bolt and see if i can close it up by doing some tigging, but as for now ill send it in in October and let them do the up grades  and see hoe it works after that & if i still have issues I am going to sell it and get me another Saiga 12 or Uzi or AR15?
How about a Tavor?
AZ
AZ2000
AZ2000

Back to top Go down

33,500 The Thrill is gone? Empty Tavor is on my list

Post by zerofixer Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:33 am

went to the gun shop at the end of last month & was looking at the Tavor, I got friends who are in the IDF and visit me time to time, They like the Tavor but they really like the older M4's they use, they like the quick mag changes with the M4, a mag in & out quick can save your life! I will get one soon but I picked up a RUGER 556 & a SIG-516 and both function GREAT!

zerofixer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum