KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SDP down in texas

Go down

SDP down in texas Empty SDP down in texas

Post by theviolin3 Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:24 pm

SDP down in texas Image
Hello everyone! My names tim and I got the sdp in 6.5" barrel from Preppers gun shop. Had an ordeal with my FFL and they were able to reroute my package to a more reliable ffl. I'm going for what I'd like to call a "miniFighter" in the likeness of solscud007 crb. You know how you had your favorite atheletes as kids you emulated their moves, their trade mark styles. well I feel like it shouldn't be frowned upon as an adult. If someone does something innovative it should get its dues. All that to hope my inspiration for this build isn't seen in a bad way, after all im presenting it flat out honesty. I plan to leave the gun black.
Lot of people immediately say sbr it but I may create something shy of that. I wanted to do the Troy stock but I've heard once you go sbr you can't remove the stock bc it's now registered as an sbr, not a pistol. I'll have to research to see if removing the stock is a misdemeanor on an sbr. I was thinking maybe apply for a silencer due one stamp covering all your guns to use a silencer. Also living in TX makes it legal to ship it to my house. (If I've read or been told wrong please correct me). Anyway this is currently my thoughts right now.

theviolin3

Back to top Go down

SDP down in texas Empty Re: SDP down in texas

Post by theviolin3 Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Well here's the initial mock up, you can find me on ig van_foxes also. Calling it #theminiFighter, a solscud007 inspired miniature version of his crb.
SDP down in texas Image_2
SDP down in texas Image_1

theviolin3

Back to top Go down

Post by theviolin3 Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Don't know why first didn't load
SDP down in texas Image_2

theviolin3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content