KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great experience with KRISS USA

2 posters

Go down

A great experience with KRISS USA Empty A great experience with KRISS USA

Post by blizzardscout2 Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Good afternoon everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I had a great experience with KRISS USA. I had traded my Sig Sauer P238 Equinox and my Walther PPK/S for a KRISS CRB a few months ago. It was an early model with a serial number less than 1000. I immediately had light primer strikes, FTF, and FTE right off the bat. I chose to send it in making them aware of the issues and yes, I did inform them that I was not the original owner. After they had it for 2 days and with the expectation I wouldn't receive it back until the end of the month, I received a shipment notice. I called to inquire what they had done as it shouldn't have been looked at for 2 weeks. They said a rifle rebuild and I should expect it some time next week. So I received it today and I checked it over. It has all the updated parts and I noticed that the recoil spring is certainly stiffer than before.

I have to be honest based on what experiences a lot of people had prior to mine that my expectations were low. Especially since I was told that any repairs would be run through me first with the cost breakdown before they went ahead. Even though I still have yet to test fire my Vector, I am very ecstatic with the end result and I believe they have made me a lifetime customer. I had said that I wanted to buy a 9mm Kriss, but that would depend on my experience with KRISS USA. I will definitely be an owner of a 9mm KRISS SDP that I will plan to SBR once the Pro 2nd amendment legislators get this SBR law fiasco fixed here in Washington state. (I have a CZ Scorpion that was denied, thank goodness I had already SBRd my PS90 earlier in the year).

Thanks KRISS USA.

Reese
Snohomish, WA

blizzardscout2

Back to top Go down

A great experience with KRISS USA Empty Re: A great experience with KRISS USA

Post by blizzardscout2 Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:47 am

UPDATE:

I made it out to the range with it. I ran 2 mags through it. I had one FTF, BUT that round was reused from the last time when I was trying to get it to run and trying to chamber it I believe I pushed the bullet deep into the case. I don't feel like that is the gun's fault, so I deem it fixed and running flawlessly!

Since I was only able to shoot one round at a time as my first experience, this was AWESOME! I love this platform. Even the RSO shot a few rounds and he agreed it is the best pistol carbine he has ever fired (he has shot damn near everything).

Again THANK YOU KRISS USA!

blizzardscout2

Back to top Go down

Post by westie10019 Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:08 pm

I can not say I had the same experience with KRISS. I'm having problems with out of battery detnations. The KRISS attitude, is " SO WHAT". KRISS is the worst firearms Company to deal with. I already acquired legal cousel to deal with KRISS. They have had my Vector for 3 months already and and no contact from KRISS. Let the games begin.

westie10019

Back to top Go down

Post by blizzardscout2 Thu May 05, 2016 4:50 am

Im sorry you had a bad experience. What was the end result?

blizzardscout2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down