KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntertown Arms Suppressor and KRISS SBR

3 posters

Go down

Huntertown Arms Suppressor and KRISS SBR Empty Huntertown Arms Suppressor and KRISS SBR

Post by boldimagery Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:05 pm

So I have a Huntertown Arms Guardian 45 in jail and in the mean time I need to figure out how to get it attached to my KRISS. The thread pitch being 16x1 LH I need a thread adapter or a replacement cap or something. If you have one how did you make it work?

Thanks!
J

boldimagery

Back to top Go down

Huntertown Arms Suppressor and KRISS SBR Empty Re: Huntertown Arms Suppressor and KRISS SBR

Post by nih Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:34 am

website says coming soon on the 45 suppressor, you'll need booster to match threads on gun with right booster, i have a hybrid i get monday and its same way, if you are getting/have glock21 to match kriss they make a threaded g21 barrel w/ same threads as kriss but i had to look forever to find one in stock, can use same booster. with hybrid fixed barrel guns get a spacer around booster and whtever other type is??? non fixed i guess, glocks basically, get a spring around booster, same thing if you run the 45 can on a 9mm, get a 9mm booster for 9mm threads.

nih

Back to top Go down

Huntertown Arms Suppressor and KRISS SBR Empty Re: Huntertown Arms Suppressor and KRISS SBR

Post by jsha22lr Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:54 am

You are going to need to get a fixed barrel spacer to replace the booster spring, or you are going to need a fixed barrel mount. A fixed barrel spacer replaces the booster spring, while the fixed barrel mount replaces the entire booster assembly. I'm not familiar with Hunter Town Arms, so you might have to call them and see about getting one from them. Whatever you do, do not use a piston with a spring on a fix barrel gun. You will damage you're booster assembly.

jsha22lr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down