KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SDP and SBR shooters a question for you.

3 posters

Go down

SDP and SBR shooters a question for you. Empty SDP and SBR shooters a question for you.

Post by Solscud007 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 am

So I only have a Vector Carbine. I got an opportunity to shoot the SMG in vegas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy3NSVDRGig

Shooting the SMG, I noticed that the recoil, muzzle climb, and muzzle flash were much more pronounced than my carbine. I can understand the short barrel being short and there fore not enough room for the powder to burn cleanly. But the recoil and climb were much greater than expected.

Has anyone here shot their carbine, converted it to SBR and noticed a difference in handling of the weapon? SDP shooters, have you shot the Carbine in contrast to your SDP?

I'm curious if the recoil/climb increase is a result of the KRISS SMG platform or due to the short barrel.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

SDP and SBR shooters a question for you. Empty Re: SDP and SBR shooters a question for you.

Post by csecrist Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:14 pm

I have shot the carbine several times and just recently picked up the SDP. I didn't see much difference between the two as far as recoil goes and muzzle climb was nonexistent unless you're referring to muzzle drop? I always feel more of a drop of the muzzle during recoil and if anything have to raise the muzzle to acquire the next target. But I'm new to the Kriss game, some of these more experienced guys may have a different take on it? I haven't fired the SMG so I can't make a informed comparison. That's my 2 cents

csecrist

Back to top Go down

SDP and SBR shooters a question for you. Empty Re: SDP and SBR shooters a question for you.

Post by GlocksInMySocks Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:01 pm

muzzle drop? that's a new one..

anyway, yes, my SBR does have more recoil that the carbine did, but it's nothing crazy. Throw the suppressor on and it's completely back to normal

GlocksInMySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by csecrist Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Maybe I'm not describing it very well... The recoil is very different than any other weapon I've owned, I'll leave it at that. And it makes sense that the additional weight of the suppressor would make it more like the carbine for you. Later

csecrist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down