KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Waco Tx

5 posters

Go down

Hello from Waco Tx Empty Hello from Waco Tx

Post by glockdnloaded Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:58 am

Hey hows it going? So this past weekend I went to the Ft. Worth gun show with my better half and some friends. I was going just to pick up a few mags and small gun parts for my AR-15, but my buddy spotted a Vector CRB with a good price tag. It was below MSRP (unlike most other price gouged weapons) so with the surprise urging of my gf I became the proud new owner of a KRISS Vector CRB..... I also picked up a KRISS 30rnd mag, and a 30rnd extender kit for the mag that comes with the gun. I was already a glock G21 owner so I have a cpl more 13rnd mags too... Im looking forward to going to the range this weekend and breaking her in. I havnt really thought of any reasons to justify this purchase (not that i really need one, my money ill do what i want lol) other than its just freaking cool....Ive noticed alot of texas people, any other central tx guys here? Well I look forward to learning from and contributing to this board. see yall around...

glockdnloaded

Back to top Go down

Hello from Waco Tx Empty Re: Hello from Waco Tx

Post by AZ2000 Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:31 am

Welcome to the board and congrats on the new CRB, I sure like mine. welcome1 welcome2
AZ2000
AZ2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mac Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Wow I was at that same gun show in ft worth opening day. I only found 2 CRBs at 2 different vendors and both were $2500 respectively. In fear of "the ban" I took the plunge. Wish I would have bought sooner, but better now than never. Consider yourself very fortunate to find a good price.....pricing on anything tactical was insane!

Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by glockdnloaded Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Big Mac wrote:Wow I was at that same gun show in ft worth opening day. I only found 2 CRBs at 2 different vendors and both were $2500 respectively. In fear of "the ban" I took the plunge. Wish I would have bought sooner, but better now than never. Consider yourself very fortunate to find a good price.....pricing on anything tactical was insane!

Yeah I saw other high priced ones, everything was crazy expensive, I saw a couple Keltec KSGs for over $2500.... And a couple fn scars north of 5k!!!!!..... I arrived at the show at about 8:45am and the line out front was huge.... I got inside and within a cpl minutes of looking for AR mags my buddy spotted the vector, I got mine from Ellis County Firearms, they had 2. One on display and one still sealed in the box. I had mine in my hands by 10am..... The other was sold within an hour of that. All their guns were fairly priced, they said that they didnt feel the need to price gouge that they were making a profit and wanted to be fair... Sorry you had to pay more but at least you got one too....

glockdnloaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Solscud007 Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:42 am

Yeah that is ridiculous. Congrats on an awesome GF!!! haha
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by mambro Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:17 pm

glockdnloaded wrote:...I got mine from Ellis County Firearms...they said that they didn't feel the need to price gouge that they were making a profit and wanted to be fair...
Welcome to the forum! Always nice to have another Texan here and especially nice to hear about a Texas shop doing the right thing.

welcome2
mambro
mambro
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum