KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK With a Vector SBR!

3 posters

Go down

I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK With a Vector SBR! Empty I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK With a Vector SBR!

Post by Mareshow Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Well I sold my CRB, and I was in the gun store yesterday and well long story short I have a new toy Very Happy

I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK With a Vector SBR! IMG_88841_zps88f10d44

and a couple filters/ edits Smile

I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK With a Vector SBR! IMG_88911_zps6e13b80c

I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK With a Vector SBR! IMG_88931_zps288675f8

Now I really like this gun, compared to the Canadian CRB counter part. (An 18.5" barrel on the thing felt like i was constantly pointing a baseball bat around.)

What I have noticed is the Surefire's finish is a bit melted off, and thats after about 200 rds at the range yesterday.

but otherwise its freaking awesome!

Mareshow

Back to top Go down

I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK With a Vector SBR! Empty Re: I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK With a Vector SBR!

Post by Ezveedub Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:06 am

Are you using a Surefire E2D instead of the E1B? It sticks out way too far and will get muzzle blasted all day.

Nice SBR. Hope to send my Form 1 off soon and add a stock when approved. I have the same setup with Eotech as well in SDP right now.

Ezveedub

Back to top Go down

I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK With a Vector SBR! Empty Re: I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK With a Vector SBR!

Post by Solscud007 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:56 am

Yeah dont use the E2D as the set screw isnt setup for that. On a normal E1 series light or the Cadet (which is based off the E1 series Surefire design) the pocket clip is removed and there is a flat spot that the set screw rests against.

If you really want two cells, use an E1 series body and add a 1x cell extension.

Like this old picture I have.
I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK With a Vector SBR! E1b_ex10

Also you should get a Glock 21 so as to have a pistol that uses the same mags. I thought Canada you can only have 5 rds for a rifle and 10 rds for a pistol. (which allows the KRISS to have 10 rds) How can you have 25 rd mags in Canada?
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by Mareshow Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Ezveedub wrote:Are you using a Surefire E2D instead of the E1B? It sticks out way too far and will get muzzle blasted all day.

Nice SBR. Hope to send my Form 1 off soon and add a stock when approved. I have the same setup with Eotech as well in SDP right now.

Yeah I'll have to take a look when i can. But i really like it, i wish silencers weren't illegal up here, otherwise i'd get one and then there wouldnt be an issue Smile

Solscud007 wrote:Yeah dont use the E2D as the set screw isnt setup for that. On a normal E1 series light or the Cadet (which is based off the E1 series Surefire design) the pocket clip is removed and there is a flat spot that the set screw rests against.

If you really want two cells, use an E1 series body and add a 1x cell extension.

Like this old picture I have.
I'm BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK With a Vector SBR! E1b_ex10

Also you should get a Glock 21 so as to have a pistol that uses the same mags. I thought Canada you can only have 5 rds for a rifle and 10 rds for a pistol. (which allows the KRISS to have 10 rds) How can you have 25 rd mags in Canada?

The light will probably just come off except for pictures to tell you the truth, an SBR is considered "restricted" up here so its range use only Sad. and my range is really well lit so i'm happy.

You are right about the mag limits about here in Canada, HOWEVER, you have have as many round mag as you want... as long as its pinned to the right amount. and because these are technically pistol mags 10 rds it is! (our laws are actually very retarded and created by people who have no idea about guns) So there is a rivet holding it to 10 rds, BUT you can remove the rivet and as long as you only put ten rounds in... its still legal lol. Our laws are awesome. So i'm drilling out the rivets soon Smile because one mag will for one reason only hold 8 rds... so I want to get my moneys worth

Mareshow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down