KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rear sling mounts that attach to slot in the stock?

2 posters

Go down

Rear sling mounts that attach to slot in the stock? Empty Rear sling mounts that attach to slot in the stock?

Post by ZombieDoubleTap Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:34 am

Does anyone know if there is something that would work well as a rear sling mount that attaches to the slot at the end of the Kriss shoulder stock?  I prefer two-point slings and use a Magpul MS3 in that configuration on my PS90.  For the Kriss, I want to add a Magpul RSA along the front rail behind the front BUIS and the attach the to the bottom of the stock.

Has anyone done this?  I found plenty of posts about adding a sling to the hinge pin but that's not where I'd like to go.
ZombieDoubleTap
ZombieDoubleTap

Back to top Go down

Rear sling mounts that attach to slot in the stock? Empty Re: Rear sling mounts that attach to slot in the stock?

Post by ZombieDoubleTap Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Anyone?  It doesn't seem that there's anything made specifically for the Kriss of course.  Maybe I'll try else that'll fit the webbing slot.
ZombieDoubleTap
ZombieDoubleTap

Back to top Go down

Rear sling mounts that attach to slot in the stock? Empty Re: Rear sling mounts that attach to slot in the stock?

Post by Solscud007 Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:29 pm

No one makes anything but you can make something really simple and cost effective.

Buy this.

http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG333/188

And screw it onto the slot. Then use a QD sling point.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieDoubleTap Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Interesting! Thanks for the suggestion. I may try that if I can't find a better solution.
ZombieDoubleTap
ZombieDoubleTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down