KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Kriss Vector CRB Owner

4 posters

Go down

New Kriss Vector CRB Owner Empty New Kriss Vector CRB Owner

Post by XTrooper Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Picked this up a week ago. Added a Meprolight Mepro 21M reflex sight and a Magpul vertical grip. I like it a lot!

I am having one problem with the Kriss 25+ round magazines though. They work like a charm until the last four or five rounds left in them and then I get failure to feeds with the bullet getting jammed down into the cartridge case. Is this a common problem? Will it resolve itself over time (the mags are brand-new)? Is there a fix?

Thanks!

New Kriss Vector CRB Owner Kriss_1_background

XTrooper

http://xtrooper.net/

Back to top Go down

New Kriss Vector CRB Owner Empty Re: New Kriss Vector CRB Owner

Post by Solscud007 Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:58 am

This should go in the photos section
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by XTrooper Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:45 pm

@#$%^&!

Last edited by XTrooper on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

XTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ2000 Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:02 am

Trooper, I have a CRB and had the same problem. I wound up loading 25 rounds in the 30 rd mag and it went away, seems like the last five or so don't want to run up the tube, either a spring problem or they get caught were the mags come together, not sure. But for me 25 is the magic number.

As far as the offer for sex "fuck you very much", unless your a young female hottie with money, I'm afraid it just won't work for me, I'm kinda partial to indoor plumbing.lol! lol! lol! lol!

Honestly, most of the guy's on the board are pretty good at helping out and it could be the right person just hadn't seen your post yet, so give it a chance, you'll be glad you did.  AZ
AZ2000
AZ2000

Back to top Go down

Post by XTrooper Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:33 am

Looks like the right person already did, AZ2000. I really appreciate the reply, amigo. beers 

XTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ2000 Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Tropper, your welcome, if you go into some of the topics there is a lot more info about the mag problem, so many hard to put them all in. They range from the type and brand of mags to types of ammo tried, you just need to search around and most of the problems will either be answered or like me, leave you in a bit of confusion. AZ

And welcome to board.welcome2 
AZ2000
AZ2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Solscud007 Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:58 pm

XTrooper wrote:40+ views over 2 days and the only reply I get regarding the problem I'm having with the extended mags is some jackass worrying about my post being in the wrong sub-forum?! Really?!

Well, fuck you very much for the help. I won't be wasting any more of my time on this site.
Please do not use that sort of language. I moved the post because I thought it was just a post about your new CRB and a photo of it. Those belong in the photo section. If you have a problem with that please refer to my title. And bring it up in a PM.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by XTrooper Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:30 am

AZ2000 wrote:Tropper, your welcome, if you go into some of the topics there is a lot more info about the mag problem, so many hard to put them all in.  They range from the type and brand of mags to types of ammo tried, you just need to search around and most of the problems will either be answered or like me, leave you in a bit of confusion. AZ

And welcome to board.welcome2 
Thanks again for the info, AZ, and the welcome! Very Happy 

XTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by rpedro Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:25 am

XTrooper wrote:Picked this up a week ago. Added a Meprolight Mepro 21M reflex sight and a Magpul vertical grip. I like it a lot!

I am having one problem with the Kriss 25+ round magazines though. They work like a charm until the last four or five rounds left in them and then I get failure to feeds with the bullet getting jammed down into the cartridge case. Is this a common problem? Will it resolve itself over time (the mags are brand-new)? Is there a fix?

Thanks!

New Kriss Vector CRB Owner Kriss_1_background
Nice!!! What made you go with the magpul rvg grip over the kriss version???
rpedro
rpedro

Back to top Go down

Post by XTrooper Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:06 am

Thanks! I got the Magpul version for two reasons. One, it's a comfortable grip and two its finish closely matches that of the pistol grip which I understand was designed by Magpul for Kriss.

rpedro wrote:
XTrooper wrote:Picked this up a week ago. Added a Meprolight Mepro 21M reflex sight and a Magpul vertical grip. I like it a lot!

Thanks!

XTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by rpedro Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:19 am

XTrooper wrote:Thanks! I got the Magpul version for two reasons. One, it's a comfortable grip and two its finish closely matches that of the pistol grip which I understand was designed by Magpul for Kriss.

rpedro wrote:

Thanks!

Sweet... Where did you get it??? I am looking for one... Part number??? Is it just the regular rvg model???
rpedro
rpedro

Back to top Go down

Post by XTrooper Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:34 am

Yep. It's just the regular Magpul RVG model. I got it from one of the eBay dealers, ecop if I remember correctly.

XTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by rpedro Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:50 am

XTrooper wrote:Yep. It's just the regular Magpul RVG model. I got it from one of the eBay dealers, ecop if I remember correctly.
cool.. thanks
rpedro
rpedro

Back to top Go down

Post by XTrooper Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:51 am

rpedro wrote:
XTrooper wrote:Yep. It's just the regular Magpul RVG model. I got it from one of the eBay dealers, ecop if I remember correctly.
cool.. thanks
You're welcome! Smile 

XTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by rpedro Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:23 am

just ordered one...Smile made sure it's the real deal, NOT the PTS junk model...
rpedro
rpedro

Back to top Go down

Post by XTrooper Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:04 am

rpedro wrote:just ordered one...Smile made sure it's the real deal, NOT the PTS junk model...
Hahaha Very Happy 

Let us know how you like it when you install it.

XTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by rpedro Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:54 pm

will do!!! almost bought the other brand that KRISS offers, but I really like the style and textured grip to match my stock...Smile
rpedro
rpedro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down