KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie Kriss pistol owner from JAX, FL

2 posters

Go down

newbie Kriss pistol owner from JAX, FL Empty newbie Kriss pistol owner from JAX, FL

Post by vdeleon Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:46 pm

Just picked up my new Kriss and right out of the box...I could not charge it!!! watched the official kriss video and still no go! Love this gun but major disappointment. Tried to call Kriss but office is closed already, will try again tomorrow and will probably go back to the manufacturer.  Sad

update: After disassembly and lots of frog lubing, I'm able to rack it now and now I'm happy!  partytime 

Last edited by vdeleon on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
vdeleon
vdeleon

Back to top Go down

newbie Kriss pistol owner from JAX, FL Empty Re: newbie Kriss pistol owner from JAX, FL

Post by bolus Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:29 am

I got mine recently as well. Charging seemed quite stiff at first.  I disassembled it per the routine as recommended in the manual and did a full clean and lubrication.  I did an extra bit of cleaning and lubricating on the charging handle mechanism as pictured below.  It seems a lot easier now and I can charge with 2 fingers.  Also, the handle has to be pulled back exactly in parallel to the gun.  If you pull upward or downwards even slightly as you pull it back it binds.  

newbie Kriss pistol owner from JAX, FL YsXPCSI

bolus

Back to top Go down

newbie Kriss pistol owner from JAX, FL Empty Re: newbie Kriss pistol owner from JAX, FL

Post by vdeleon Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:43 am

I lube the rails and I could at least charge it now...I've been racking it like crazy to get the springs soften up and will leave it overnight with bolt open to keep that spring compressed. I really love this gun and will never give it up so, off to the range on saturday to give it a good break in. I'll lube that charging area as well. Thanks!
vdeleon
vdeleon

Back to top Go down

Post by bolus Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:16 am

She seems to like it rough too. You got to slam that handle back, not ease it. Usually goes better if you include "you like it rough huh?"  Very Happy 

bolus

Back to top Go down

Post by vdeleon Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:01 am

lol...my type of girl... violent 
vdeleon
vdeleon

Back to top Go down

Post by vdeleon Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:51 pm

I know I'm new with this particular forum but can somebody please whoever to change some color settings on this site. I know I'm not alone on this so please... Sad 
vdeleon
vdeleon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down