KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any experience using the Defiance suppressor?

3 posters

Go down

Any experience using the Defiance suppressor? Empty Any experience using the Defiance suppressor?

Post by Fuelie95 Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:27 am

I have a Vector SBR on order and was thinking of getting the Defiance HPS 4GSK suppressor for the weapon. Want to know what people thought of the can that actually have used it.

I've got a AAC Ti-Rant and Osprey, both in .45 that I can use but didn't know if it was worth getting the Defiance can too.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Fuelie95
Fuelie95

Back to top Go down

Any experience using the Defiance suppressor? Empty Re: Any experience using the Defiance suppressor?

Post by AXman Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:00 pm

The Osprey is supposed not be real good on the Kriss. I would save the money if you already have 2 good suppressors.

AXman

Back to top Go down

Any experience using the Defiance suppressor? Empty Re: Any experience using the Defiance suppressor?

Post by Ezveedub Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Never used a Defiance can. I've only used the SWR Octane 45, which works perfectly fine. I would use the TiRant for the Kriss if I were you, unless you have to have the Defiance.

Ezveedub

Back to top Go down

Post by AXman Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Supposed to be good*

AXman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down