KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which EOTech OPMOD WITH 3X MAG or other for CQC out to max range

3 posters

Go down

which EOTech OPMOD WITH 3X MAG or other for CQC out to max range Empty which EOTech OPMOD WITH 3X MAG or other for CQC out to max range

Post by WickedSTI Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:49 pm

Lookin for Red dot optic with 3x or so mag for my Kriss.Help me out new to Kriss and specialized CQC wepons.Thanks for any and help.

WickedSTI

Back to top Go down

which EOTech OPMOD WITH 3X MAG or other for CQC out to max range Empty Re: which EOTech OPMOD WITH 3X MAG or other for CQC out to max range

Post by Solscud007 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:08 am

I dont think you really need magnification on a KRISS. No real need to magnify within 25 yds. But if you want to, there is the aimpoint magnifier or the eotech. I dont think either one will steer you wrong.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

which EOTech OPMOD WITH 3X MAG or other for CQC out to max range Empty Re: which EOTech OPMOD WITH 3X MAG or other for CQC out to max range

Post by WickedSTI Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Solscud007 wrote:I dont think you really need magnification on a KRISS. No real need to magnify within 25 yds. But if you want to, there is the aimpoint magnifier or the eotech. I dont think either one will steer you wrong.
Thanks i was thinking of magnifier more for 75-100 yrds .I have seen on here that the Kriss is not good past 50 yrds i hope this is not true i have 45acp side arms that will do that and this will have been a huge wast of money.

WickedSTI

Back to top Go down

Post by GlocksInMySocks Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:04 pm

I'm with solscud, I wouldn't put a magnifier on there, but again if you do, aimpoint or eotech. Larue has some nice mounts for them

If you aren't too stuck on the eotech, might check out the new 2 moa aimpoint micro. I personally prefer aimpoint over eotech and use a 4 moa micro on a KAC mount, but it's all personal preference.

GlocksInMySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by WickedSTI Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:35 pm

GlocksInMySocks wrote:I'm with solscud, I wouldn't put a magnifier on there, but again if you do, aimpoint or eotech. Larue has some nice mounts for them

If you aren't too stuck on the eotech, might check out the new 2 moa aimpoint micro. I personally prefer aimpoint over eotech and use a 4 moa micro on a KAC mount, but it's all personal preference.
Thanks i may scrap the magnifier and go with the 2 moa Aimpoint.Thanks for the input yall.

WickedSTI

Back to top Go down

Post by WickedSTI Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Thanks for help yall i am ready to get an Aimpoint on the way but need to ask one more ?s Looking a the Aimpoint Mircro T-1 2moo and a Larue mount.Will the mount co wintness correctly Kriss buis?If not im thinkin of going with the LT660 mount to get more of a sight picture.Any one runnin either of these setups that can help thatnks.

WickedSTI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down