KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from "Life's endzone" (AKA Florida!)

5 posters

Go down

Hello from "Life's endzone" (AKA Florida!) Empty Hello from "Life's endzone" (AKA Florida!)

Post by Gun Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:41 am

Hey guys (and gals?)

Just wanted to introduce myself - I'm Dan from Central Florida. I'm loving the site so far; lots of great info! In fact, this is about the only place online to get consistent info on the Super V beyond the spec sheet. I own a CRB that I bought used for $1400, and am having a blast shooting it. Anyhow, thanks for all the hard work you put into this resource!

(pic of my Super V-->)

Hello from "Life's endzone" (AKA Florida!) Gunbz
Gun
Gun

Back to top Go down

Hello from "Life's endzone" (AKA Florida!) Empty Re: Hello from "Life's endzone" (AKA Florida!)

Post by mambro Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:30 am

Hi Dan, welcome to the forum! Sounds like you got a nice buy on the CRB too. Did it come with "extras" at that price? cheers
mambro
mambro
MOD

Back to top Go down

Hello from "Life's endzone" (AKA Florida!) Empty Re: Hello from "Life's endzone" (AKA Florida!)

Post by Solscud007 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:45 am

Nice. Another Carbine owner. Yeah the goal of the website and my Facebook Page was to document and share info about the KRISS Vector. Cause KRISS ARMS is not doing a good job of it at all. Information is spotty from them at best.

Enjoy the page. we have lots of info. You just gotta dig to find it haha.

Share your experience with us too and welcome.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrax Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:42 am

I like the magpul grip. I was thinking on getting the one that Kriss have on their website, but that
one seems nice too. How it is?

Antrax

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrax Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:44 am

Just forgot. Welcome.

Antrax

Back to top Go down

Post by CatMostFeared Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:13 am

welcome1 To the site
CatMostFeared
CatMostFeared
Admin

http://www.krisstalk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down