KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon to be new guy in Southern California

2 posters

Go down

Soon to be new guy in Southern California Empty Soon to be new guy in Southern California

Post by jdw67 Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:26 am

Got my Kriss on hold and hoping to get her within the next few weeks. Looking forward to firing off that first shot... partytime

jdw67

Back to top Go down

Soon to be new guy in Southern California Empty Re: Soon to be new guy in Southern California

Post by mambro Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:27 am

Welcome to the forum! welcome1

Which KRISS Vector do you have lined up?
mambro
mambro
MOD

Back to top Go down

Soon to be new guy in Southern California Empty Re: Soon to be new guy in Southern California

Post by jdw67 Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:37 am

I got the carbine. it's in jail for the next 10 days. While there, my smith is putting on a bullet button and locking up the stock.

Been reading up on your site. Very impressive... rocks
Much nicer than the Sig556 group I used to hang with.

jdw67

Back to top Go down

Post by mambro Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:52 am

jdw67 wrote:I got the carbine. it's in jail for the next 10 days. While there, my smith is putting on a bullet button and locking up the stock. Been reading up on your site. Very impressive...
Sounds good! Glad you like the site so far; it's a community effort for sure! We do have some posts on bullet buttons and econo stock locking (ex. penny stack or washers inside the stock button) if you haven't seen them yet. Be sure to post up a pic of your CRB when you get it! cheers

http://www.krisstalk.com/t4-let-s-see-some-pics-of-your-kriss-vector
mambro
mambro
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down