KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prototype: Dual Mag Holder Grip - Cadet II Flashlight Adapter & Cable Hold Down

+11
afponiky
Solscud007
Talyn
AZ2000
P149U3
MadDogDan
MC BEAST
patman
jonj313
Indysbr
cafox
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would you pay $75 for dual mag holder grip?

Prototype: Dual Mag Holder Grip - Cadet II Flashlight Adapter & Cable Hold Down - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Prototype: Dual Mag Holder Grip - Cadet II Flashlight Adapter & Cable Hold Down - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Prototype: Dual Mag Holder Grip - Cadet II Flashlight Adapter & Cable Hold Down - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Prototype: Dual Mag Holder Grip - Cadet II Flashlight Adapter & Cable Hold Down - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
Prototype: Dual Mag Holder Grip - Cadet II Flashlight Adapter & Cable Hold Down - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Prototype: Dual Mag Holder Grip - Cadet II Flashlight Adapter & Cable Hold Down - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Prototype: Dual Mag Holder Grip - Cadet II Flashlight Adapter & Cable Hold Down - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Prototype: Dual Mag Holder Grip - Cadet II Flashlight Adapter & Cable Hold Down - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Prototype: Dual Mag Holder Grip - Cadet II Flashlight Adapter & Cable Hold Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Prototype: Dual Mag Holder Grip - Cadet II Flashlight Adapter & Cable Hold Down

Post by afponiky Fri May 03, 2013 11:58 pm

cafox wrote:I'm thinking dedicated no modification required CRB supressor made from aluminum infused polymer. ATF Form 1 to follow... don't be nervous, and I said supressor, not silencer even though the author of this book pokes fun at people that make the distinction between the two.

What would a bolt on, no modification required, CRB supressor be valued at? And how the hell could I sell one to somebody?

Hmmmmm,,, this might be interesting.....

AF
afponiky
afponiky

Back to top Go down

Prototype: Dual Mag Holder Grip - Cadet II Flashlight Adapter & Cable Hold Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Prototype: Dual Mag Holder Grip - Cadet II Flashlight Adapter & Cable Hold Down

Post by Solscud007 Sat May 04, 2013 7:06 am

Cafox, I have some projects I want to work with you.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasEagle Sat May 04, 2013 10:55 am

cafox wrote:I'm thinking dedicated no modification required CRB supressor made from aluminum infused polymer. ATF Form 1 to follow... don't be nervous, and I said supressor, not silencer even though the author of this book pokes fun at people that make the distinction between the two.

What would a bolt on, no modification required, CRB supressor be valued at? And how the hell could I sell one to somebody?

Here's what I understand:

To manufacture and SELL NFA items, you'll need a class 7 Federal Firearms License. Form 4 allows an entity (individual, trust, corporation) to own a suppressor. (Edited for clarification - Form 1 allows you to make firearm/suppressor) You're not allowed to make the suppressor until you've been approved. Also, any outsourced manufacturer that makes components has to have a class 7 FFL as well, so you'll likely have to manufacture the entire device. Be very careful if you decide to manufacture and make sure you have the correct license - ATF doesn't play around, and ignorance is not a legal defense.

- Edited for clarification
You can sell to retailers/distributors with a Class 3 FFL or customers with an approved Form 4/stamp. You can also transfer NFA items or components (baffles, etc. in this case) to another Class 7 manufacturer.

- Edited to add links
Form 1 is where you "make" the firearm or suppressor (at least, for NFA purposes), A Form 4 transfer is for an existing NFA item. So I guess you could make a single device with the form 1.

http://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-5320-4.pdf
https://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-5320-1.pdf

Last edited by TexasEagle on Sat May 04, 2013 11:38 am; edited 4 times in total

TexasEagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MadDogDan Sat May 04, 2013 11:16 am

I deleted my post as the above post pretty much sums it up

MadDogDan

Back to top Go down

Post by cafox Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Interesting.. So, I have to pay $200 to make it and the person I sell it to has to pay another $200? Maybe a class 7 doesn't have to pay a tax on each item.?

I worked for 12 hours straight yesterday 6pm to 6am putting the finishing touches on the Dual Mag Holder Grip. Holes for the picatinny rail mount, grip details and nub at bottom of grip match the vector now, screw and slot for tightening mag well, recessed ovals for light switch... I'm new to 3d cad, so it takes me a while Smile Printing it out now, so I should have a 2nd prototype in a few more hours. I'm going to finish this and then move on to a CRB suppressor.

Solscud007, let me know what you want to work on.. inbox me or email me..

cafox

Back to top Go down

Post by cafox Mon May 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Updated pics on 1st post... Dual Mag Holder Grip v2.

cafox

Back to top Go down

Post by Outlaw89 Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:51 am

I wouldn't pay $75 for the grip, not with it being 3d printed, now if it was injection molded from the exact same material used for the kriss I would, for what it is I might pay $50, if the color at least matches

Outlaw89

Back to top Go down

Post by Outlaw89 Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:52 am

I wouldn't pay $75 for the grip, not with it being 3d printed, now if it was injection molded from the exact same material used for the kriss I would, for what it is I might pay $50, if the color at least matches

Outlaw89

Back to top Go down

Post by Bushyar15 Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:58 am

Cool idea and I always "support" new/different ideas, but this product isn't for me…

Bushyar15

Back to top Go down

Post by thesmokingman Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:08 pm

So is this going to be available because id like to purchase one plz

thesmokingman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2