KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the vector can and cant do?

+4
jonj313
P149U3
Solscud007
Th12t33n
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What the vector can and cant do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the vector can and cant do?

Post by Kipp Thu May 16, 2013 3:52 pm

I believe it happens more than people think. Just a while ago the lady with her kids while on the phone with her husband shot the suspect 6 times in the face and neck with a 38. He ran and drove away only to crash. His teeth were left at the scene.
Not to mention the fact that Law enforcement has a less than 30% hit ratio. Adreneline gets going and fine motor skills are trashed.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=9102486

This story above yesterday...3 men in a home invasion. Read the story, its awesome.

I live in Cook Co Chicago. Flash mobs/robs are the new scene here.

"If you need to shoot 15 rounds in the first place then there is a problem" whats next.....7 rounds..... scratch
Kipp
Kipp

Back to top Go down

What the vector can and cant do? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the vector can and cant do?

Post by P149U3 Thu May 16, 2013 4:55 pm

was talking about a firefight again not home invasions or gang shootings which the average law abiding civilian should never see unless you have someone get you on mistaken ID or you are apart of a gang. but as i was saying it should never take more the 15 rounds on one person with a .45 unless you are just shooting their fingers off Very Happy never said ever you don't need more then 15 rounds just the point that if you are shooting 15 rounds of .45 at a person and they are not dead there is a problem because you are obviously not hitting them. I am also reiteration on previous statements so don't take things out of context if you don't mind.
P149U3
P149U3

Back to top Go down

Post by P149U3 Thu May 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Th12t33n wrote:Unless you Live in flint mi like me. Or i imagine any other Dangerous city?

An have been routinely witness to neighborhood shootouts. Mind you there all ghetto idiots that know nothing in life other than such. But one in the same your statement that the chances are almost none. Well here they will pull up with a suburban full of people with shotguns to a bus stop outside of the plasma bank and rob 20 people who just all got paid and are waiting to go home.

I had a run in with a few thugs while driving through a bad part of Atlanta because I got lost (turned onto the wrong off ramp thinking it was a connecting ramp to another highway a hundred meters up and ended up into a bad neighborhood in downtown Atlanta). About drew up on one of them who pulled out a pistol and held it while attempting to find my way out of a neighborhood and back to the highway. Pisses me off so much of the gun violence is caused by people that should not own guns in the first place but they still get their hands on them.
P149U3
P149U3

Back to top Go down

Post by Th12t33n Thu May 16, 2013 5:22 pm

I do believe nothing was taken out of context at all. This is a forum not a live person to person conversation. Be more clear about what you mean or you are at will to interpretation.

An Whats the difference between a fire fight and a home invasion. when does a home invasion turn into a firefight? Are you telling me if my homes being invaded and we start shooting its not a fire fight? because that is what you said. "was talking about a firefight again not home invasions"

Th12t33n

Back to top Go down

Post by P149U3 Thu May 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Th12t33n wrote:Unless you Live in flint mi like me. Or i imagine any other Dangerous city?

Btw thanks for the speedy shipment of the flashlight A+ i had it installed in less than a minute fit right in like a dream.

Great, just post on the other forum topic also. Thanks
P149U3
P149U3

Back to top Go down

Post by P149U3 Thu May 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Th12t33n wrote:I do believe nothing was taken out of context at all. This is a forum not a live person to person conversation. Be more clear about what you mean or you are at will to interpretation.

An Whats the difference between a fire fight and a home invasion. when does a home invasion turn into a firefight? Are you telling me if my homes being invaded and we start shooting its not a fire fight? because that is what you said. "was talking about a firefight again not home invasions"

not if you get the drop on them before they can react.
Firefight is normally used as a war engagement term and shootout is what happens in civilian realm .... at least that is how i see it
P149U3
P149U3

Back to top Go down

Post by nih Mon May 20, 2013 12:32 am

firefight, shootout, home invasion, assault w/ a weapon, whatever, its all the same and all different. just jargon. point was, there are easily scenerios where there is somehow a random single round and an empty Kriss.

nih

Back to top Go down

Post by P149U3 Mon May 20, 2013 3:41 am

Well if you really want that round and you are out. Go pick it up.
P149U3
P149U3

Back to top Go down

Post by MadDogDan Mon May 20, 2013 8:01 am

nih wrote:firefight, shootout, home invasion, assault w/ a weapon, whatever, its all the same and all different. just jargon. point was, there are easily scenerios where there is somehow a random single round and an empty Kriss.

Well if you find yourself in that situation and you "must" have that extra round............I guess you are screwed, just like you would be with a Glock, 1911, AR, and any other weapon that will not chamber reliably a single round by manually dropping it into the chamber without a mag. Maybe you should find a weapon that "will" reliably work that way and use that for your SHTF weapon.

MadDog Out wtf

MadDogDan

Back to top Go down

Post by Th12t33n Mon May 20, 2013 3:38 pm

thats funny maddog my AR reliably will feed one round just like this every time....

Th12t33n

Back to top Go down

Post by P149U3 Mon May 20, 2013 4:46 pm

I would like to watch someone attempt to hand load a round into a vector after picking it up while getting shot at. *Insert silly circus music*
P149U3
P149U3

Back to top Go down

Post by Th12t33n Tue May 21, 2013 12:45 pm

its impossible..

Th12t33n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2