KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KRISS Expands The Vector Product Line With Magpul Enhancements -

+6
DEVILDG03
Kipp
jaydawg9
Bushyar15
MadDogDan
bluonyx
10 posters

Go down

KRISS Expands The Vector Product Line With Magpul Enhancements - Empty KRISS Expands The Vector Product Line With Magpul Enhancements -

Post by bluonyx Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:34 am

Here's the article, looks like Kriss is listening to the public....

KRISS Expands The Vector Product Line With Magpul Enhancements - 20140116-064259

Magpul Accessories.for the KRISS

Guess they updated their website too now...

http://www.kriss-usa.com/products/carbines/vector-crb-enhanced-45-acp
bluonyx
bluonyx

Back to top Go down

KRISS Expands The Vector Product Line With Magpul Enhancements - Empty Re: KRISS Expands The Vector Product Line With Magpul Enhancements -

Post by MadDogDan Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:41 am

Kriss may be listening to the general public but I have never understood why people want to turn "everything" into an AR.  I have quite a few ARs and AKs and love all of them.  However, the beauty of the Kriss and other systems like the AK is that they "are not" AR.  I find the shape of the Kriss stock to be a stroke of genius.  When you get a proper cheek weld the butt pad sits at a height that is right in the center of your pec muscles.  Take a look at most AR shooters and you will notice the bottom 1/3 of the stock is the only part that comes in contact with the shooter's body and it is usually sitting at the top of their collar bone, not an ideal place to rest.  Not very comfortable ergonomics wise.  My only complaint of the Kriss folding stock is that it has a little vertical wobble at the hinge when deployed.

ETA:  After looking at the picture again, the Magpul stock adapter "does not" fold.  This defeats the entire compact nature of the Kriss.  The thing I love about my 7.5" AK SBR and my MP5K is that when the stocks are folder they make one tiny package and can be put in a very small case.  Hell, my MP5K fits in a standard size briefcase or computer case.

JMHO,
MadDog

Last edited by MadDogDan on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total

MadDogDan

Back to top Go down

KRISS Expands The Vector Product Line With Magpul Enhancements - Empty Re: KRISS Expands The Vector Product Line With Magpul Enhancements -

Post by Bushyar15 Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:20 pm

Gotta agree on the AR-15 comment. I think if the firearm/rifle is like an AR type platform, I get it.. but the Kriss is totally different...

Bushyar15

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydawg9 Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:23 am

i agree completely!! i just bought mine 6 months ago!! but they also replaced my much more superior iron sights for the Magpul ones!!

jaydawg9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kipp Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:05 am

I cant believe they are replacing the Dheads for Magpuls.
Kipp
Kipp

Back to top Go down

Post by MadDogDan Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:33 pm

Kipp wrote:I cant believe they are replacing the Dheads for Magpuls.

Trying to save a penny where ever they can..................bummer.  wtf 

MadDogDan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kipp Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:43 pm

Dhead just came out with a polymer flip up sight. Retails for $115.00 ---- Mbus retail for about $100.00

The original Dheads go for about $230.00
Kipp
Kipp

Back to top Go down

Post by DEVILDG03 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Looks UGLY as FK really does it has its own modern look its not an AR so why make it have a stock like one hate it
DEVILDG03
DEVILDG03

Back to top Go down

Post by jonj313 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:53 pm

+1 DEVILDOG03, Horrible!!!
jonj313
jonj313

Back to top Go down

Post by kanewtervalve Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:52 am

Not a fan, +2, I like the Kriss because it is all original, nothing similar to any other weapon.
kanewtervalve
kanewtervalve

Back to top Go down

KRISS Expands The Vector Product Line With Magpul Enhancements - Empty Magpul UBR stock

Post by Hugo Stiglitz Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:18 pm

When, where and how much is this Magpul UBR stock going to be?
Hugo Stiglitz
Hugo Stiglitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezveedub Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:08 am

wtf That stock looks like caca, but someone will buy  Headbang 

Ezveedub

Back to top Go down

Post by MadDogDan Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:40 am

Ezveedub wrote:wtf That stock looks like caca, but someone will buy  Headbang 

It certainly does. That's because the stock is made for an AR and "THIS IS NOT AN AR". Thank God!!!

MadDogDan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down