KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to Trade: Kriss Diamondhead front and rear BUIS for earlier Kriss sights

2 posters

Go down

Want to Trade:  Kriss Diamondhead front and rear BUIS for earlier Kriss sights Empty Want to Trade: Kriss Diamondhead front and rear BUIS for earlier Kriss sights

Post by ekimerpud Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Just as the title says, I have a set of the Newer Kriss Diamondhead sights (front and rear) that I would like to trade evenly for a set of older style (I prefer the Troy Battlesight style) KRISS BUIS's. My set is in excellent condition and I'm looking to trade for sights in the same condition. Let me know what you have. Note: They must be sights that came with the KRISS and have the appropriate shortened front sight post.

Thanks,
Mike

ekimerpud

Back to top Go down

Want to Trade:  Kriss Diamondhead front and rear BUIS for earlier Kriss sights Empty Re: Want to Trade: Kriss Diamondhead front and rear BUIS for earlier Kriss sights

Post by kriss_fresh Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:12 am

Hey Mike I have a set of the early sights I'm guessing the are, I just picked up my kriss SDP 4 days ago, haven't got a chance to take it out to the range yet, let me see how it's like and ill.get back to you. PM me your number and I'll send you some pics and let me know if these are the ones you are seeking.
kriss_fresh
kriss_fresh

Back to top Go down