KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picked up my new SDP yesterday and shot it today.

2 posters

Go down

Picked up my new SDP yesterday and shot it today. Empty Picked up my new SDP yesterday and shot it today.

Post by hill92 Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:41 pm

I was probably more excited about shooting the Kriss Vector than any other firearm I've ever purchased. It did not disappoint.

I first set it up on a rest at about 20 yards. It was shooting around 6" to the left and 2" low, the good news was it was a pretty tight group. I adjusted the rear sight and pulled the group directly under the bullseye. Unfortunately I had left my front sight post tool at home so I'll have to perform that adjustment next trip. It came with Troy flip up sights.

Even thought it was shooting a little low I was really happy about the groups it was giving.

I'm not sure what to say about the trigger. I'll form a better opinion after a few more rounds. So far I've only put about 75 rounds through it.

Now I'm off to try to figure out which Larue mount will line up with the sights with a Aimpoint micro T-1 on it.

eta: No FTF or FTE.

hill92

Back to top Go down

Picked up my new SDP yesterday and shot it today. Empty Re: Picked up my new SDP yesterday and shot it today.

Post by CatMostFeared Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:51 am

Congrads and welcome to the site
CatMostFeared
CatMostFeared
Admin

http://www.krisstalk.com

Back to top Go down