KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future SBR owner from Southern California

4 posters

Go down

Future SBR owner from Southern California Empty Future SBR owner from Southern California

Post by Calisbrmike Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:02 am

Hi future sbr owner from southern california. I was wondering can I even own a sbr in cali with the atf tax stamp and if I pinned the stock and bullet button. Also can i file paper work previous to buying a kriss sbr or do I need to have one due to needing serial numbers ... Great forum thanks in advance for having me and answering my questions

Calisbrmike

Back to top Go down

Future SBR owner from Southern California Empty Re: Future SBR owner from Southern California

Post by mambro Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:35 am

Welcome to the forum! There are other members from your state who can comment specific to California's "unique" requirements.

welcome1
mambro
mambro
MOD

Back to top Go down

Future SBR owner from Southern California Empty Re: Future SBR owner from Southern California

Post by Solscud007 Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Hmm not sure about Cali. I know NY SBR and Suppressors are NOT allowed. Even if I do all the paperwork.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by Xn0r Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Calisbrmike wrote:Hi future sbr owner from southern california. I was wondering can I even own a sbr in cali with the atf tax stamp and if I pinned the stock and bullet button. Also can i file paper work previous to buying a kriss sbr or do I need to have one due to needing serial numbers ... Great forum thanks in advance for having me and answering my questions
I don't think so. Rifles shorter than 30" are illegal in CA, period. Check the calguns.net flowchart for more info:

http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf
Xn0r
Xn0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down