KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kriss parts only?

4 posters

Go down

Kriss parts only? Empty Kriss parts only?

Post by gdog Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi everyone. I'm a new member from the great white north. Gleaned lots of great info from Kriss owners so far. I, like many of you have experienced my share of issues, some inexcusable for an 1800.00 plus firearm. Last shot bolt hold open broke after 150 rounds of recommended federal eagle, misfeeds and top receiver side to side play throwing poi 2 inches horizontally from time to time. Being that I am from Canada and have shipping restrictions across the border, does anybody know if it is possible to buy parts from Kriss to perform repairs locally? The form seems to suggest that Kriss insists all repairs be done by them.
regards

gdog

Back to top Go down

Kriss parts only? Empty Re: Kriss parts only?

Post by AZ2000 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:50 am

gdog Nick is a factory rep in cs, try contacting him.

by Krisscs on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:09 pm

.Hey all, my name is Nick Ferros and I am the customer serivce and marketing representative over here at Kriss USA. I am getting on here to help the best I can for all the customer service needs and provide answers to any questions. I am an avid shooter myself, and have worked in the firearms industry for about 5 years now and have been at Kriss for about 3 months. I ask that you be patient with me, I am new to forums and will try my best to provide timely answers, as well as, solve any issues that may come up. The best way to get ahold of me is by email at n.ferros@kriss-usa.com
AZ2000
AZ2000

Back to top Go down

Post by gdog Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Thanks Nick. Will email and work something out.

gdog

Back to top Go down

Post by gdog Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:20 pm

How rude of me. Thanks for the info AZ2000. We(Nick and I) are currently in discussions

gdog

Back to top Go down

Post by CatMostFeared Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:43 pm

welcome to the forums
CatMostFeared
CatMostFeared
Admin

http://www.krisstalk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gdog Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Thanks CMF. Never thought I would ever take the plunge to get one. It's not the most practical firearm out there, nor the least expensive; but I loved the design so much I had to pull the trigger. Looking forward to getting it working right and having some uninterrupted fun with it. I have an aimpoint and FAB G2 front grip and I just laugh to myself that these accessories are probably over kill for this gun; but they look cool to my grandson.
cheers

gdog

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ2000 Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:13 pm

gdog wrote "How rude of me. Thanks for the info AZ2000. We(Nick and I) are currently in discussions"

Super, hope he can help you out and your more than welcome, the guys on the board are really good and willing to help you out and have alot of knowledge, especially for a new type weapon. If no one dosen't answer right away they will, just gets busy sometimes.

Went out and ran mine today, and must of got a good one, 900+ rounds and no problems except with some ammo. Let another friend shoot mine also, kinda have a feeling he liked it. He started on one mag and had that smile people get once they shoot it. It's just fun, he did comment about accuracy at 100 yds, explained to him it's a CQB weapon, not a sniper rifle like his 300 winmag. violent violent beers
AZ2000
AZ2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Solscud007 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:29 am

Yeah, when the Vector is running right, it is too much fun. But when it fails, like mine, it is a nuisance. it is fixed. Just waiting to get it back from KRISS.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down