KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bought Last One From Cope's Distributing

5 posters

Go down

Bought Last One From Cope's Distributing Empty Bought Last One From Cope's Distributing

Post by NRAson Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Got a email from Cope's Distributing today that they received some Kriss Carbines
went to the website and put one in the shopping cart. Messed around on Kriss
website for about a half hour then called and bought the last one.
Now to go crazy getting Glock 21 extended 27+ mags

Son Very Happy

NRAson

Back to top Go down

Bought Last One From Cope's Distributing Empty Re: Bought Last One From Cope's Distributing

Post by Solscud007 Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Nice! Welcome.

Do some research. The charging handle will be tough at first. So just know that going into getting it.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Bought Last One From Cope's Distributing Empty Re: Bought Last One From Cope's Distributing

Post by mambro Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:09 am

Welcome! Yes, search is most helpful here... this thread is a "must read" and will save you some aggravation:

http://www.krisstalk.com/t595-how-to-search-kriss-talk

welcome2
mambro
mambro
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by nih Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:11 pm

welcome,

i bought a glock 21 to keep my Kriss company as well, it shoots pretty nice, good luck w/ the mags, kriss site had them for $66 i think, thats only a few dollars more than what they normally cost. do the right thing, get kriss mags, you never know what you'll get with other brands.

nih

Back to top Go down

Post by buddybaja Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:56 am

I have 10 kriss mags. Had a problem with the spring in one and kriss took care of me right away. Get KRISS mags

buddybaja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down