KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope I am wrong!

3 posters

Go down

Hope I am wrong! Empty Hope I am wrong!

Post by Canman Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:25 am

Went by my LGS to play with my SBR Kriss today. Noticed when I grab the forward vertical grip and apply downward pressure the upper and lower receiver separate some. Ok not that big of a deal but did I notice that the barrel tilts with the lower while the sights don't ? Please someone tell me I was just imagining this.

Canman

Back to top Go down

Hope I am wrong! Empty Re: Hope I am wrong!

Post by Kiptroloxe Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:44 am

I've read that the TDI earlier versions might have some play between the upper and the lower, but sounds like yours is new. I have checked my new (newish now) sdp for play between upper and lower, and I cant find any.
Kiptroloxe
Kiptroloxe

Back to top Go down

Post by mambro Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:58 am

In this thread...

http://www.krisstalk.com/t88-kriss-vector-factory-revisions

...take a look at an update that Solscud007 noticed after he got his back within this entry on the page: - Material added beneath light housing area to decrease lateral movement at the front of the upper housing (Thanks Solscud007)

Click the red words to see pics on that page. Easy to see if yours has this update when taken apart.

beers
mambro
mambro
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Canman Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:19 am

I hate to say it but I think this is a major defect in this weapon. If the barrel and sights move in different directions this weapon is unsafe. If there's play between the upper and lower straight from the factory. How bad will it get after some abuse. I have my LGS talking to Kriss about this. I'll keep you informed.
That being said I got some range time with my Kriss and I had a blast. Put about 300 rounds through it with any malfunction. If I can figure out how to post video I'll put some up.

Canman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum