KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diamondhead Rail/grip system for vector

+5
TexasEagle
Kiptroloxe
MadDogDan
sniiped
rofire
9 posters

Go down

Diamondhead Rail/grip system for vector Empty Diamondhead Rail/grip system for vector

Post by rofire Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:56 am

II'm new here..akk can't see my type against this white background.  Anyways. I need this.. i really need this.

rofire

Back to top Go down

Diamondhead Rail/grip system for vector Empty Re: Diamondhead Rail/grip system for vector

Post by sniiped Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:15 am

that's a nice touch.

sniiped

Back to top Go down

Diamondhead Rail/grip system for vector Empty Re: Diamondhead Rail/grip system for vector

Post by MadDogDan Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:35 am

Very nicely done.  I have the SBR which I have suppressed with an Advanced Armament TiRant.  The overall barrel length with suppressor attached is 12".  If I add that hand guard it would have that MP5SD look and the suppressor would be more protected.

MadDogDan

Back to top Go down

Post by rofire Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:51 pm

So I contacted diamond head and they said that it's only a prototype with no set date for production Sad

rofire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiptroloxe Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Wow, pretty interesting Diamondhead prototype. I see that they decided to enclose the lighthouse as well. We haven't seen that mod anywhere else have we? I, like MadDogDan, think that this mod will make my can look more integral and protected. Hope they decide to make it available for purchase.
Kiptroloxe
Kiptroloxe

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasEagle Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:38 pm

I want it.

TexasEagle

Back to top Go down

Post by cb671 Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:29 pm

I want one too!...too bad my CRB hasn't arrived yet Sad

cb671

Back to top Go down

Post by MadDogDan Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:48 pm

I hate it when a manufacturer shows an item like you can actually buy it and then says they have no idea when they are going to release it.

MadDogDan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieDoubleTap Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Very interesting... but does that cause a problem for our lights?
ZombieDoubleTap
ZombieDoubleTap

Back to top Go down

Post by rofire Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:57 pm

MadDogDan wrote:I hate it when a manufacturer shows an item like you can actually buy it and then says they have no idea when they are going to release it.
Maybe if everyone here emails them about it they'll be motivated to get it out.

Here's their email. Sales@Diamondhead-USA.com
They seem to be quick to respond.

I'm surprised there doesn't seem to be much of an aftermarket for Vectors.

rofire

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasEagle Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:54 pm

I'm surprised there doesn't seem to be much of an aftermarket for Vectors.
I think we civie Vector owners represent a pretty small segment that actually spends the dough necessary to own a wold class pistol caliber carbine like the Vector. I have buddies that have multiple ARs and AKs that just don't get then need for a pistol caliber carbine to supplement their arsenals. Because I already had a kickass LMT AR, and multiple handguns in various calibers, a .45 ACP carbine for a CQB scinerio, especially when over-penetration is a potential issue was a no-brainer. So its either HK UMP or Vector. I chose Vector. I agree with you that we should inundate Diamondhead with emails so they will see that there are a lot of vector owners that will purchase their product.

TexasEagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mac Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:10 am

I love the look of the product, but don't like losing the lower rail. My vertical grip with light/laser combo is an integral part of my system...

Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiptroloxe Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:23 pm

I see an extended lower rail on the new diamondhead prototype. It is a bit hard to see in the video.
Kiptroloxe
Kiptroloxe

Back to top Go down

Post by rofire Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Can't make it out, I hope there is indeed a rail down there.  Maybe they're still working out the kinks.

rofire

Back to top Go down

Post by cb671 Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:18 pm

I don't see a rail underneath that shroud.

cb671

Back to top Go down

Post by MadDogDan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:45 pm

If it is drilled and tapped that is all you need to add your own rail.

MadDogDan

Back to top Go down

Post by Solscud007 Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:15 am

I am not digging the looks. But I like that they have made it. My DIY one gets the job done but this is a better product. I just prefer a longer rail extension and a smaller radius grip. Like mine haha.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down