KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings!

3 posters

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post by Verci0013 Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Greetings from the communist state of California! Been looking around for a forum since I got my CRB last year but thanks to a Photo someone posted on KRISS's FB page I found it! :bounce:

Verci0013
Verci0013

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post by CatMostFeared Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:07 pm

That's what we are trying to do, get the KRISS community and enthusiast all together and welcome aboard
CatMostFeared
CatMostFeared
Admin

http://www.krisstalk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solscud007 Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Verci0013 wrote:Greetings from the communist state of California! Been looking around for a forum since I got my CRB last year but thanks to a Photo someone posted on KRISS's FB page I found it! :bounce:

That would probably have been me hehe. Im glad to see the word is spreading. we have LOTS of info here. enjoy. Does yours have a bullet button? Mind taking a pic and posting it in the "PICS of yoru Vector"? Thanks
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by Verci0013 Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:31 am

Solscud007 wrote:
Verci0013 wrote:Greetings from the communist state of California! Been looking around for a forum since I got my CRB last year but thanks to a Photo someone posted on KRISS's FB page I found it! :bounce:

That would probably have been me hehe. Im glad to see the word is spreading. we have LOTS of info here. enjoy. Does yours have a bullet button? Mind taking a pic and posting it in the "PICS of yoru Vector"? Thanks

Yes mine does have a bullet button, I'll take some pictures tomorrow!
Verci0013
Verci0013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum