KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to buy in Central or SE PA

4 posters

Go down

Where to buy in Central or SE PA Empty Where to buy in Central or SE PA

Post by oshuwah Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:44 am

Anyone know any dealers in SE PA, even Central PA, that actually might stock Kriss products? Why are these so hard to find?! Anyway, I want to do an SBR and it is my understanding that they hold the gun while I go through the NFA process, which could take 6 months. So I would prefer to deal with someone local from the get go vs. buying from someone and shipping it in to a local FFL; the less dealers the better IMO. I know there is a forum sponsor here who is a dealer but they are in Pittsburgh (about 5 hours away). I did call them tonight but no one answered.

oshuwah

Back to top Go down

Where to buy in Central or SE PA Empty Re: Where to buy in Central or SE PA

Post by Enigma Nostra Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:49 pm

You would have to have it shipped to a local, which means in state, FFL, on a form 3. Then they start your form 4 paperwork. After the form 4 is approved and returned they contact you and you collect your new nfa weapon.

Realistically your dealer will be holding it six months regardless of other dealers involved. So ordering it from online is not necessarily a bad option if your local 03 doesn't stock.

Also, if you find an 03 dealer you like, they can special order from Kriss. I spoke with Kriss when ordering mine and there is no dealer minimum.

I don't know any 03SOT dealers in that area, but if I were you I would focus more on finding a convenient and trustworthy 03 than one that stocks Kriss.

Enigma Nostra

Back to top Go down

Post by oshuwah Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Enigma Nostra wrote:You would have to have it shipped to a local, which means in state, FFL, on a form 3. Then they start your form 4 paperwork. After the form 4 is approved and returned they contact you and you collect your new nfa weapon.

Realistically your dealer will be holding it six months regardless of other dealers involved. So ordering it from online is not necessarily a bad option if your local 03 doesn't stock.

Also, if you find an 03 dealer you like, they can special order from Kriss. I spoke with Kriss when ordering mine and there is no dealer minimum.

I don't know any 03SOT dealers in that area, but if I were you I would focus more on finding a convenient and trustworthy 03 than one that stocks Kriss.

Thanks for the counsel. I may do that. I've been to just about every gun dealer in my area and they are all jerks. There is Trop Gun Shop in E-town but I have not been in there yet, they are class 3. Anyway, At this point I can't even find anyone with one in stock online other than black label. I think I might look for a 5.5 threaded barrel Pistol and do a conversion with KRISS for $300. That is actually cheaper than the $2200 black label wants for the 5.5" threaded barrel SBR. We shall see...

oshuwah

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Nostra Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:58 pm

My dealer on the special order of a SBR was around 1800-1900, including a bit of profit for him. Plus local tax, plus 200 to ATF. That was getting direct from Kriss. So a bit below list.

Enigma Nostra

Back to top Go down

Post by oshuwah Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Enigma Nostra wrote:My dealer on the special order of a SBR was around 1800-1900, including a bit of profit for him. Plus local tax, plus 200 to ATF. That was getting direct from Kriss. So a bit below list.

Hmm was that the threaded barrel or non threaded barrel?

oshuwah

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Nostra Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Threaded.

Enigma Nostra

Back to top Go down

Post by oshuwah Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Enigma Nostra wrote:Threaded.

I went into a shop today to ask if they can order one and he said he thinks all the 5.5's are threaded, my bad!

oshuwah

Back to top Go down

Post by nazokriss Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:04 pm

picked one up today at heritage guild in easton PA. 1900.00 they are stocking dealers

nazokriss

Back to top Go down

Post by Solscud007 Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Contact our dealer here. He is in PA so it isnt a problem selling to you and you might get it cheaper and faster. Black Label Tactical.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by oshuwah Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:55 am

Solscud007 wrote:Contact our dealer here. He is in PA so it isnt a problem selling to you and you might get it cheaper and faster. Black Label Tactical.

I put myself on his waiting list per his post. Fingers crossed...but I will keep looking. There is a dealer in Easton selling them for 1900 and a guy in another forum picked one up yesterday so they are out there.

oshuwah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down