KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just purchased a Kriss, brand new. Any advice?

5 posters

Go down

I just purchased a Kriss, brand new. Any advice?  Empty I just purchased a Kriss, brand new. Any advice?

Post by dmaurice11 Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Hi there, just purchased my Kriss and I'm looking for any Do's or Don'ts with them and buying gear for them, I did already buy 4 of the extended mags and a speed loader, but other than that I've got nothing. Any advice on sights, ammo, slings, anything, more than welcome to post with pictures/links to sites/ect. Thanks!
My main question is whats your choice of sight for your kriss? I'm looking to put a sight on it. I noticed the tac-pac came with an EOTECH Sight model 512.A65. Any advice is welcome

dmaurice11

Back to top Go down

I just purchased a Kriss, brand new. Any advice?  Empty Re: I just purchased a Kriss, brand new. Any advice?

Post by Solscud007 Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Check the boards. Lots of opinions. Aimpoint or Eotech. Can't go wrong with either one.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

I just purchased a Kriss, brand new. Any advice?  Empty Re: I just purchased a Kriss, brand new. Any advice?

Post by Jedi380 Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Just start reading the threads here. I don't even have one yet, but I've been reading/researching for a couple weeks!

Anything you can think of has probably been covered to some degree on here, you can do a Search for specific terms, such as "optics", "charging handle", "magazine", etc. Very Happy

rocks
Jedi380
Jedi380

Back to top Go down

Post by Kipp Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:36 pm

No such thing as best sight -- its all personal preference. Kriss sells EOTech and has wallpapers with Aimpoint.
Kipp
Kipp

Back to top Go down

Post by chunglee99 Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:54 am

congrats on your gun. if you have function problems, i have noticed the extended mags have weak springs that cause malfunctions. have a non extended glock mag around to test the gun.

these guns are finicky.

have different types of ammo on hand.

mine is now sbr'd so i can't compare the function with a
carbine but those two items i mentioned above have been
issues with my rifle.

cheers,

cl

chunglee99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down