KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFL SALE!! FOLDING STOCKS IN STOCK!! ALSO SDP CRB AND SBR

4 posters

Go down

FFL SALE!! FOLDING STOCKS IN STOCK!! ALSO SDP CRB AND SBR Empty FFL SALE!! FOLDING STOCKS IN STOCK!! ALSO SDP CRB AND SBR

Post by shortpumptactical Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:52 pm

That's right just received a fresh batch of our fav. toys!! CRB SDP and sbr's now in stock. I also have all the accessories including the FOLDING STOCKS  All  FFL information can be verified through www.atf.gov secure link. Just send me a pm and I will get you the  information you need to verify my business. STOCK 125.00 WEAPONS PLATFORMS START AT 1600.00

Jason
New American Arms

shortpumptactical

http://www.newamericanarms.com

Back to top Go down

FFL SALE!! FOLDING STOCKS IN STOCK!! ALSO SDP CRB AND SBR Empty Re: FFL SALE!! FOLDING STOCKS IN STOCK!! ALSO SDP CRB AND SBR

Post by Solscud007 Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:30 pm

Please keep any sales in the appropriate sections. We have a BUY SELL TRADE section just for these kinds of posts.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

FFL SALE!! FOLDING STOCKS IN STOCK!! ALSO SDP CRB AND SBR Empty Re: FFL SALE!! FOLDING STOCKS IN STOCK!! ALSO SDP CRB AND SBR

Post by sniiped Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:12 am

that price is ridiculous on the stocks. you can buy them direct from kriss for $75

sniiped

Back to top Go down

Post by MadDogDan Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Where did you find them for less directly from Kriss? I can't even find them on Keiss-USA web site. Do they come with hinge and locking button?

MadDogDan

Back to top Go down

Post by sniiped Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:50 pm

You have to call Kriss to order. They come with everything needed to install

sniiped

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down