KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got my SDP back...

3 posters

Go down

Got my SDP back... Empty Got my SDP back...

Post by fullBATTLErattL Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:47 pm

In the Welcome section, I introduced myself and spoke of how my brand new SDP wasn't completely in working order. Charlie Martz of Kriss USA asked for it back, worked on it, and now it is back in my possession. I'm happy to say that it is now reliable and bolt locks back when mag is emptied. I think I'll keep it now Smile Work order says "parts replaced". The bolt lock block looks shiny and new, so I know that was replaced. Not sure if the last round trigger was replaced. But everything works. Now I can start the sbr process. yay
john

fullBATTLErattL

Back to top Go down

Got my SDP back... Empty Re: Got my SDP back...

Post by Solscud007 Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Congrats. The guys down in Virginia Beach know what they are doing. If only they picked up the phone haha.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by fullBATTLErattL Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Thanks, the thing was pretty aggravating when I first got it. You figure, you buy something nib, no problems. Then I take it to the range, and being that it's unique around these parts, all eyes are on it. It stopped up more than it fired. It was pretty embarrassing.
But we're good now. I was seriously thinking about getting rid of it. Still want an M1A. But SDP is family now Smile

fullBATTLErattL

Back to top Go down

Post by mambro Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:42 pm

fullBATTLErattL wrote:...all eyes are on it. It stopped up more than it fired. It was pretty embarrassing.
That's exactly the kind of bad PR that KRISS can't afford to let slide past quality control. How many of THOSE people at your range do you figure now think the rather expensive KRISS in general is crap because of what they saw first-hand? How many of those are likely to tell OTHERS they know (and don't know on the web perhaps) what they saw? A little bad PR goes a LONG, long way with the technology we have these days. It's just aggravating all around. Headbang

OK, end of rant. Very Happy

I'm really glad you got yours squared away now, John. Hopefully it will be good to go from here out and others at the range will see how the SDP is really supposed to run.

cheers
mambro
mambro
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by fullBATTLErattL Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:41 pm

mambro, no doubt! Not to mention the guys I work with who are mostly all gun nuts. It's good tho, when I'm at the range with a flawless running Kriss, they'll have their AR's and pistols. Very Happy
Now, I plan on SBR'n her and save up for a tirant45.

fullBATTLErattL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down