KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Kriss SBR Conversion?

3 posters

Go down

Possible Kriss SBR Conversion? Empty Possible Kriss SBR Conversion?

Post by wSpell Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:33 am

So I haven't bought a Vector yet, but I want an SBR version quite a lot for my home. Maybe you guys can tell me if this would work on the SDP:

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/shop/taf-m4-stock-adaptor-for-kwa-kriss-vector-gbb-p-10486.html

If this did work, you add a standard M4 buffer tube, the Sig SB-15 Brace, and you've got a legal "SBR" without having to go through the ATF's constant crap. It's probably a long shot, but has anyone done/seen this done? OR if anyone has put an SB-15 Brace on their Sig, how did you do it???

Thanks in advance!

wSpell

Back to top Go down

Possible Kriss SBR Conversion? Empty Re: Possible Kriss SBR Conversion?

Post by sniiped Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:41 pm

You should direct questions like this to the ATF. The only Legal SBR I know is one with a tax stamp.

sniiped

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeromat209 Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:51 pm

Kriss Makes an M-4 adapter for the SDP . Sig makes a SB15 arm brace that actually folds ! I have one that came on my Sig MPX . I don't know if Sig makes one that would work with the Kriss adapter . Mine has the the older style arm brace and a standard buffer tube that does not fold . The jury is still out on the whole shoulder the arm Brace or not . Ultimately I have to think the SBR route is best and only 200 more for piece of mine.
Hickok45 did a vid on YT reviewing the Kriss Vector and had some interesting thoughts check it out!

There are a couple examples on a popular fs gun sight you could look at if you want pics one folding and one not!
Aeromat209
Aeromat209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down