KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Diamondhead Rail on my Suppressed SBR

4 posters

Go down

New Diamondhead Rail on my Suppressed SBR Empty New Diamondhead Rail on my Suppressed SBR

Post by MadDogDan Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:52 pm

My Diamondhead rail came in today only four days after I ordered it.  Took all of 10 minutes to install and I have to say the quality and fit is much better then I thought it would be.  After you slide the lower pic rail off, the Diamondhead just slides onto the dovetail track at the bottom of the lower receiver.  I already had some short 4mm screws which I used as the ones provided are a little long.  My AAC TiRant Suppressor fits perfectly and has that HK MP5SD look.  Ran out to my local gun shop and picked up some Magpul MBUS sights as the stock top rail was too short in my opinion for BUIS.  Now with the extended sight radius it is perfect.  If I want to use the BUIS I just pop the Mini ACOG off and put it in my pocket.  This is one solid piece of kit and I am very happy with it to say the least.  Next up is to order a Surefire 500 lumen X300 and another short rail so I can install it on the side next to the vert grip.

MadDog

New Diamondhead Rail on my Suppressed SBR DSC00411_zps76f2482c

New Diamondhead Rail on my Suppressed SBR DSC00407_zpsb64c507d

New Diamondhead Rail on my Suppressed SBR DSC00406_zps6db95eb7

New Diamondhead Rail on my Suppressed SBR DSC00409_zps2d8e04ce

MadDogDan

Back to top Go down

New Diamondhead Rail on my Suppressed SBR Empty Re: New Diamondhead Rail on my Suppressed SBR

Post by MadDogDan Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:54 am

Just noticed for the first time that the ventilation holes in the upper portion of the rail are copies of the Kriss logo.

MadDog

MadDogDan

Back to top Go down

New Diamondhead Rail on my Suppressed SBR Empty Re: New Diamondhead Rail on my Suppressed SBR

Post by Shaggs Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:08 am

looks so sick

Shaggs

Back to top Go down

Post by quitekriss Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:44 pm

hey maddog,

new here but im looking to do the same as you have with your kriss, SWEET SETUP!
i have a question for you though, it seems in your pics that the suppessor is either touching or very off center to the diamond head rail...also that caused me to looked at the top rail, and it doesnt look true with the kriss' rial?

could just be the pictures, or that that the rail wasnt on completely?
anyway im hoping im wrong as i want this rail!

Thanks

quitekriss

Back to top Go down

Post by bolus Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:13 pm

The Diamondhead rail fits perfectly over the stock barrel shroud on mine. But there is a very slight deviation downward on the upper rail portion. If you put a straight edge on both rails you can see the problem. It does not bother me too much

bolus

Back to top Go down

Post by MadDogDan Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:28 pm

quitekriss:

It is the pictures. There is the same amount of space between the suppressor and the inside of the Diamondhead rail around the entire circumference. The top rails look to me like they are on the same plane but I have not verified that with a straight edge yet.

Hope this helps,
Dan

MadDogDan

Back to top Go down

Post by quitekriss Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:26 am

sorry for the delay,
thanks for the replys

quitekriss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down