KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to you conceal carry the Kriss?

4 posters

Go down

How to you conceal carry the Kriss? Empty How to you conceal carry the Kriss?

Post by DEVILDG03 Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:49 am

Im looking into a pack that will conceal carry my Kriss and would not draw attention to it! Not for everyday but just when I need to I want the freedom to just throw and pack of some sort over my shoulder and not have to worry. I have looked at one that looks like it will fit those needs and its the 511 conceal carry sling bag. Is there any other ones out there that would hold the Kriss?
DEVILDG03
DEVILDG03

Back to top Go down

How to you conceal carry the Kriss? Empty Re: How to you conceal carry the Kriss?

Post by Jedi380 Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:19 pm

Tennis racquet bag.  ;)

Might need some foam to secure it properly in it.
Jedi380
Jedi380

Back to top Go down

How to you conceal carry the Kriss? Empty Re: How to you conceal carry the Kriss?

Post by DEVILDG03 Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:51 pm

hmm that's a thought!!!
DEVILDG03
DEVILDG03

Back to top Go down

Post by nih Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:24 pm

some states (ohio) you can't CCW a rifle but if you have the pistol version it's legal, any bag works

nih

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedi380 Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Good point! I have an SDP so that's what I was referring to. It is illegal to CC a rifle, AFAIK.
Jedi380
Jedi380

Back to top Go down

Post by DEVILDG03 Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:52 pm

yes that's true I have an SDP so that's why Im looking even if its not just for protection but to travel to the range and all I don't want to have a target on my back that Im carrying !!!
DEVILDG03
DEVILDG03

Back to top Go down

Post by Crankeye Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:57 pm

DEVILDG03 wrote:Im looking into a pack that will conceal carry my Kriss and would not draw attention to it! Not for everyday but just when I need to I want the freedom to just throw and pack of some sort over my shoulder and not have to worry. I have looked at one that looks like it will fit those needs and its the 511 conceal carry sling bag. Is there any other ones out there that would hold the Kriss?

You wear a l coat or jacket and a reverse 2 point harness with the vector snugged under your armpit....other than that ....a backpack or if that doesn't work...a pistol. Concealing a Kriss on your body, I would imagine has a climate variable connected to it....you need bulky clothes to pull it off....or the perception of an "outdoorsy" backpacking adventurer.

Crankeye

Back to top Go down

Post by DEVILDG03 Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:35 am

reverse 2 point harness ? What type ? Cant do bulky clothes in the south way too hot! adventurer would be the way to go~
DEVILDG03
DEVILDG03

Back to top Go down

Post by nih Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:40 pm

How to you conceal carry the Kriss? Bagopen_zps44c54569

How to you conceal carry the Kriss? Bagclosed_zps1b0f1682

what i use as range bag, it's not really low key since anybody around guns probably associated molle with guns, but it works well cause the inside molle lets me strap it down

nih

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down