KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new sdp with magpul sights? old build?

3 posters

Go down

new sdp with magpul sights? old build? Empty new sdp with magpul sights? old build?

Post by notmpwr Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:27 pm

Hi,  I just received my sdp and after looking it over I noticed it had magpul buis instead of the troy diamond sights.  Did I get a really old vector?  The sights look just like the Gen 2 magpuls and not the ones I've seen on the early vectors so that's where I got confused.  

Also what is the current serial numbers for the vector?  Mines 45P0033XX.

Thanks!

notmpwr

Back to top Go down

new sdp with magpul sights? old build? Empty Re: new sdp with magpul sights? old build?

Post by High-Gear Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:12 pm

I have a new SDP from the same serial number range and it has magpul sights as well. My understanding is Kriss usa is under new management and negotiated a new sight supplier (Magpul).

High-Gear

Back to top Go down

new sdp with magpul sights? old build? Empty Re: new sdp with magpul sights? old build?

Post by johngarcez Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:40 am

Hey I just got my sup in and it also had the magpul  gen 2 sights serial number  45p003xxx

johngarcez

Back to top Go down

Post by johngarcez Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:44 am

I thought I somewhere from dealer to dealer I got jacked. But guess not.

johngarcez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down