KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kriss Vector with harsh vertical recoil?

Go down

Kriss Vector with harsh vertical recoil? Empty Kriss Vector with harsh vertical recoil?

Post by Kyle_M Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Brand new to the Kriss world here! I shot a select fire rental at a local range not too long ago and it was a dream. I bit the bullet and picked up a Gen 2 enhanced CRB and was hoping it would have the same feel, however there's a very sharp vertical recoil at the stock, forcing it up into your cheek with each shot. I was shooting Fiocchi 230 gr. FMJ. I'm just wondering if it's the ammo or a breaking in issue. I like the rifle but if it's gonna make it look like I got into a brawl after each trip to the range, then it's not worth it.

Kyle_M

Back to top Go down

Kriss Vector with harsh vertical recoil? Empty Re: Kriss Vector with harsh vertical recoil?

Post by pat-l Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:20 pm

Are the stocks the same? As in the gen 2 use AR style stocks. The rental had the kriss folding stock?

pat-l

Back to top Go down

Kriss Vector with harsh vertical recoil? Empty Re: Kriss Vector with harsh vertical recoil?

Post by Kyle_M Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:02 pm

Yep! Only difference between the two(besides the select fire) is mine has the full 16" barrel with shroud.

Kyle_M

Back to top Go down

Post by Indian70 Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:49 am

I have a gen 1 CRB and the recoil is very light so I'm not sure if it's a gen 2 thing or something else
Indian70
Indian70

Back to top Go down

Post by pat-l Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:11 pm

Very odd. I've never shot a Gen 2 kriss or one with an AR stock so I suspected it could be that. The regular kriss folding stock has a lot of flex and I've never experienced what you're describing? Maybe to shoot yours and the rental side by side one day?

pat-l

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle_M Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:37 pm

That's the thing though, the rental has the same stock. Everything but the barrel and fire control group, and apparently this isn't something that any of the other Kriss's have.

Kyle_M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum