KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Checking In!!

5 posters

Go down

New Member Checking In!! Empty New Member Checking In!!

Post by werdna4691 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Hey guys!

I'm checking in! New to the board... fairly new to posting. Love my KRISS! (Carbine, semi). Great rifle, never any problems. I'm in a bit of a unique situation in that I heard of the Super V through a great friend of mine who happens to work for KRISS. He sold me on the concept and helped facilitate the purchase. I look forward to interacting with all of you!

werdna4691

Back to top Go down

New Member Checking In!! Empty Re: New Member Checking In!!

Post by mambro Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:11 am

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the CRB! Might be fun to mention this place to that same friend... maybe he could join as well! Very Happy

welcome2
mambro
mambro
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by CatMostFeared Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:29 am

yes welcome to the board
CatMostFeared
CatMostFeared
Admin

http://www.krisstalk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by werdna4691 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 pm

mambro wrote:Welcome to the forum and congrats on the CRB! Might be fun to mention this place to that same friend... maybe he could join as well! Very Happy

welcome2
I'll give him a call and mention the forum. It would be good to have a member of the forum who actually works at KRISS. He could provide some insight with respect to new developments and where things are going.

werdna4691

Back to top Go down

Post by nellattocs Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Yes it would. I think lots of manufacturers these days have employees involved in forums where their products are used and I have seen instances on other forums where the company stepped in to solve problems. It also demonstrates a sense of commitment to customer service and when potential buyers see that on forums then they are more likely to purchase.

Just my 2 cents.

Scott

werdna4691 wrote:
mambro wrote:Welcome to the forum and congrats on the CRB! Might be fun to mention this place to that same friend... maybe he could join as well! Very Happy

welcome2
I'll give him a call and mention the forum. It would be good to have a member of the forum who actually works at KRISS. He could provide some insight with respect to new developments and where things are going.

nellattocs

Back to top Go down

Post by Solscud007 Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:39 am

It would be great. But I wouldn't hold my breath. the people in charge in switzerland are not the sharing type. At least from my experiences. They stone wall and say the generic "oh we are working on it" Some of the gun smiths and the Quality control guy, Buddy, are pretty good on the phone.

I am more concerned about the fact that it is difficult to get in touch with someone.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by werdna4691 Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:22 pm

I'm sure that my friend will be more than willing to regularly view the forum but depending on the KRISS's corporate policies, I don't know how much he will be "Allowed" to participate. The company (KRISS) might have a corporate policy with regard to disclosure. (I'm retired military) With the military there are certain hoops that you have to jump through in order to release/share information. Not to be a nay sayer but "it is what it is".

I will bounce it off of my friend, if nothing else it will provide visibility... and it can't hurt to ask... right?

werdna4691

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down