KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big thumbs up to Black Label Tactical.

+2
Xn0r
Solscud007
6 posters

Go down

Big thumbs up to Black Label Tactical. Empty Big thumbs up to Black Label Tactical.

Post by Solscud007 Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:22 am

I had been working out a deal with Black Label. I had wanted a Scar 17s after shooting one at FNH 3 Gun match. We got lucky and he found one the next day. He knew of my circumstances regarding living in NYS. So he accommodated me.

I drove out to pick it up in Pittsburgh, last Saturday. Very cool guy. I will definitely be going to him for my gun needs. A bit of a drive for me. But depending on the purchase he can just ship it to me. He has some good deals for KRISSTALK members coming soon. Accessories for the KRISS etc.

I want to say thanks to Ben at Black Label.

Stay tuned.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Big thumbs up to Black Label Tactical. Empty Re: Big thumbs up to Black Label Tactical.

Post by Xn0r Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:37 am

Yikes that is a drive! Did you get black or FDE?

What do they have to do to make it NYS legal?
Xn0r
Xn0r

Back to top Go down

Big thumbs up to Black Label Tactical. Empty Re: Big thumbs up to Black Label Tactical.

Post by Solscud007 Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:19 am

Xn0r wrote:Yikes that is a drive! Did you get black or FDE?

What do they have to do to make it NYS legal?

FDE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Like Cali, I had to make the stock not fold or collapse. I also had to fix the comp. I need 10 rd mag blocks now.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklabel Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Thanks bud! Appreciate the business, nice meeting you as well and I almost feel honored to have seen you 3' tall flashlight lol and getting a lot of good ideas from you.

Solscud007 wrote:I had been working out a deal with Black Label. I had wanted a Scar 17s after shooting one at FNH 3 Gun match. We got lucky and he found one the next day. He knew of my circumstances regarding living in NYS. So he accommodated me.

I drove out to pick it up in Pittsburgh, last Saturday. Very cool guy. I will definitely be going to him for my gun needs. A bit of a drive for me. But depending on the purchase he can just ship it to me. He has some good deals for KRISSTALK members coming soon. Accessories for the KRISS etc.

I want to say thanks to Ben at Black Label.

Stay tuned.

blacklabel
blacklabel

http://www.blacklabeltactical.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xn0r Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Muhahah. Another victem of the FN SCAR. Once you shoot one, you will want one. ;-)
Xn0r
Xn0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Kipp Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Hey BlackLabel - - Something similar happened to me except you wouldn't sell me the CRB -- IL Cook Co. Cook AWB not applicable to all towns. I sent you some info (Home Rule Regs) and the police Chiefs contact info. Never heard back? I know you are very busy but look at it from my standpoint considering the availability now.

Any help would be great.
Thanks
Kipp
Kipp

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklabel Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Chris,

Yes I recall it exactly and i stated my concerns before and politely stepped out of the conversation.

Remind you it clearly says on our product page we don't even ship to IL period.

Secondly to the best of my staffs knowledge and my local ATF Representative we can not ship into cook co assault weapons with currently law. When my ATF rep says no then i listen. I like to leave states with gray area like that alone and let the local firearms dealer handle it since they know best (As do most companies).

Its not a matter of us being busy, its a matter of me following the rules the best way i know how with the resources at hand. I think you should try to work at fighting the assault weapons band in cook co. with your local rep Smile since its a violation of constitution.
blacklabel
blacklabel

Back to top Go down

Post by CatMostFeared Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:45 am

damnit I want a Scar17 but cant find them anywhere No
CatMostFeared
CatMostFeared
Admin

http://www.krisstalk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kipp Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:01 pm

blacklabel wrote:Chris,

Yes I recall it exactly and i stated my concerns before and politely stepped out of the conversation.

Remind you it clearly says on our product page we don't even ship to IL period.

Secondly to the best of my staffs knowledge and my local ATF Representative we can not ship into cook co assault weapons with currently law. When my ATF rep says no then i listen. I like to leave states with gray area like that alone and let the local firearms dealer handle it since they know best (As do most companies).

Its not a matter of us being busy, its a matter of me following the rules the best way i know how with the resources at hand. I think you should try to work at fighting the assault weapons band in cook co. with your local rep Smile since its a violation of constitution.

I hear where you are coming from but I doubt your local ATF rep is privy to municipal and county regulations here. I also think its crummy that you refuse to sell to the entire state due to the regulation of 1 county. 1 less gun in this state is one step in the wrong direction. I guess the argument is moot anyway due to supplies now - I would get with Chicagos ATF, it would expand your customer base. Maybe when things cool down. We are limited to about 5 gun stores around here and inventory is always bad (even pre-panic).

BATFE Illinois Field Offices
Chicago I
Group Supervisor
525 West Van Buren Street, Suite 600
Chicago, Illinois 60607 USA
Voice (312) 846-7230
Fax (312) 846-7201

Constitution of the State of Illinois---------------------------
IL STATE Home Rule Regs

SECTION 6. POWERS OF HOME RULE UNITS
(a) A County which has a chief executive officer elected
by the electors of the county and any municipality which has
a population of more than 25,000 are home rule units. Other
municipalities may elect by referendum to become home rule
units. Except as limited by this Section, a home rule unit
may exercise any power and perform any function pertaining to
its government and affairs including, but not limited to, the
power to regulate for the protection of the public health,
safety, morals and welfare; to license; to tax; and to incur
debt.
(b) A home rule unit by referendum may elect not to be a
home rule unit.
(c) If a home rule county ordinance conflicts with an
ordinance of a municipality, the municipal ordinance shall
prevail within its jurisdi
ction.
---------------------------------
Kipp
Kipp

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklabel Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:14 pm

I couldn't agree with you more, but in this case there is to many "if" and gray area that i don;t have the man power, insurance coverage or money to pay an attorney for a lawsuit should something happen or should someone do something bad. Even if i am 100% in the right, someone could spin it to the point would i would have to defend my company in court. I think that is even why the big guys like brownell won't touch IL. Its not the answer you want to hear i know and i am sorry. But its just our policy that we feel comfortable with.
blacklabel
blacklabel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kipp Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Brownells, I think with them all I do is scan the a copy of my FOID card and Drivers License for ammo, no restrictions on mags
Kipp
Kipp

Back to top Go down

Post by Solscud007 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:29 pm

You cant blame Black Label for CYA. KRISS Does it themselves. Go look at CT, NY, and CA compliant Vector Carbines. The length of pull adjustment is fixed. Why? 2-3 inches of adjustment could be construed as a "telescoping stock" to an ignorant cop or judge.

Not saying you would, but some people like to blame companies for their problems. A person was shot in NY. What did the family do? Try to sue High Point Firearms cause they made the pistol that shot their family member. Of course they didnt win, but you can see my point.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by RonandRon Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Sir I'm looking for a SCAR 17S in FDE, can you forward me a price please. I'm in California so ill definitely need a bullet button, a longer birdcage to have that length out to 30 plus inch and last a ten round mag... Thank you, Ron

RonandRon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down