KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kriss Contact Information

4 posters

Go down

Kriss Contact Information Empty Kriss Contact Information

Post by Mr Fatty Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:00 pm

I want to send a direct e-mail to someone senior at Kriss USA regarding my feed issues. Anyone have a name and email address that I can use? Thank you guys.
Mr Fatty
Mr Fatty

Back to top Go down

Kriss Contact Information Empty Re: Kriss Contact Information

Post by Legion2512 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:18 pm

whats your feed issue? maybe the knowledge here can help.
Legion2512
Legion2512

Back to top Go down

Kriss Contact Information Empty Feed Issue

Post by Mr Fatty Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:23 pm

First, my gun was purchased about mid-2011 brand new. This is a weekend range gun, and usually we run through the 6 extended magazines twice. I breakdown and clean/lube the Kriss after each use.

This first issue has happened since the gun was new, as pretty often the round does not fully chamber (goes in around 1/2 way). This is usually on the first round when you engage the bolt release forward. I rack out the round, and usually the next round does fully engage.

The next issue started last weekend, after shooting some shots, the next fully chambered round does not shoot when pulling the trigger. After racking the round out the next round shot usually, but I did have this happening on back-to-back rounds.

I saw in some posts the mention of a new stiffer recoil spring. So I wonder if that could be the solution to some or all of my problems. Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Mr Fatty
Mr Fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion2512 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 pm

I had the first problem with a full 30 rd mag. I load 25 or a standard 13 rd. mag and the problem seemed to disappear.

what mags are you using? the 13 w/ adapter or a ( i believe it is) a full 25 rd mag.

forgot to mention, mine is roughly 3 yrs old.
Legion2512
Legion2512

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Fatty Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:46 pm

I bought the fully assembled 25 round magazines from Kriss. I usually just load 20 rounds.
Mr Fatty
Mr Fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion2512 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:50 pm

hmm. do you have or did you try any g21 13rd mags?
Legion2512
Legion2512

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ2000 Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:22 am

I had a similar probelm when I first got mine, took it to a personal friend who is a gun smith, he looked it over and said try one of these. http://shopwilsoncombat.com/Chamber-Cleaning-Tool-45-ACP/productinfo/424%2C45/

He said what happpens there is chamber build up that may not come out when you run the normal cleaning brush through the chamber, it basically bakes the carbon to the interior of the chamber making it smaller and tighter. This brush is made and sold by one of the top 1911 builders and has worked for me and will not damage the chamber if used correctly, even though it has stainless steel brushes. It is used by alot of top shooters who shoot .45, .40 and .38 super.

No guarantee it will work, but may be worth a try.

If you try it let me know if it worked out.
AZ2000
AZ2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Solscud007 Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:28 pm

I have been having the same issues. Fully loaded mag, the first round wont chamber properly. I will try the brush. I just use a bore snake to clean my KRISS. And a nylon tooth brush to get into crevices.
Solscud007
Solscud007
MOD

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kriss-Super-V/157275704339968?sk=w

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down