KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glock as SBR

3 posters

Go down

Glock as SBR Empty Glock as SBR

Post by mambro Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:42 am

So, maybe you have a Glock... and maybe you are an NFA kind of person... and maybe you like the idea of a "SBR" (or NFA'd "SDP") on the economy plan. It's no Vector SBR, but a G21 with a Magpul stock and a large magazine looks like it could be fun to me. Heck, put a sling and a can on it too! cheers

Glock as SBR IMG_2149

Check out the pics and videos over at ENDO Tactical:
http://www.endotactical.com/

It didn't look like there was enough clearance to run a KRISS MagEx with this setup so I asked the manufacturer if a MagEx had been tested:

ENDO Tactical wrote:I don't have any first hand experience with that particular magazine, but the absolute worst case scenario if you wanted to use it you might have to file down an ~1/16" of the face of the bottom of the adapter insert where it goes into the area behind the magwell. It's solid fiber reinforced plastic, so it wouldn't make any difference in strength.

Last edited by mambro on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Response from ENDO Tactical on MagEx)
mambro
mambro
MOD

Back to top Go down

Glock as SBR Empty Re: Glock as SBR

Post by 124C41 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:01 pm

That really would go well with a can. Would be a nice little setup.

Still, not as cool as the Vector though. If I spot someone at the range with an SBR'd Vector they are going to get extra cool points on their mancard.
124C41
124C41

Back to top Go down

Post by CatMostFeared Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:19 pm

that be cool if I had a G18
CatMostFeared
CatMostFeared
Admin

http://www.krisstalk.com

Back to top Go down