KRISSTALK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hard charging KRISS

4 posters

Go down

hard charging KRISS Empty hard charging KRISS

Post by crdjr Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Finally got my KRISS back and was told initially that nothing was wrong with it. Talked to Daniel and Nick. Got it back with better and easier charging and work order stated that they work on the "trunnion" and test fired it. I think it must be better if they tell customers that something was wrong rather than telling it was okay/operator error. Maybe they are afraid of recall, lose contract with agency they are selling product???

crdjr

Back to top Go down

hard charging KRISS Empty Re: hard charging KRISS

Post by ecuadorian Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Damn .... the most I read about the vector (malfunctions and problems) the most concern I become about the reliability of the weapon, I feel I got an expensive toy.... Yes.... a toy because U can't really trust on a toy right??? and that's the feeling I have about it.... Haven't really get a malfunction (yet, but waiting to happen)

ecuadorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Xn0r Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:36 am

Mine was hard charging too, but got a bit easier after I put a few hundred rounds through it.

It also helps to charge it correctly. Put most force on the inside of the CH, not the outside.
Xn0r
Xn0r

Back to top Go down

hard charging KRISS Empty hard charging KRISS

Post by crdjr Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:02 pm

When I got this new, I have to use my right and left index/middle fingers on top of each other on the inside part of the charging handle sideways with the buttstock over my belly to charge it. Whew, paying big bucks for this pistol must be superior to a Beretta 92F that slides like a glass out of the box. I expect quality when you pay close to $2K. Anyway, they got it fixed but not even close to other name brand pistol/rifle such as HK,Sig,Beretta,FN,Colt,S&W,Desert Eagle,Ruger. Even my AR15 and AK 47/74 format slides better! I bought this gun just for "cool" effect.

crdjr

Back to top Go down

Post by odogg316 Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:59 pm

ecuadorian wrote:Damn .... the most I read about the vector (malfunctions and problems) the most concern I become about the reliability of the weapon, I feel I got an expensive toy.... Yes.... a toy because U can't really trust on a toy right??? and that's the feeling I have about it.... Haven't really get a malfunction (yet, but waiting to happen)
I totaly agree with you about the reliability of the weapon,my ejector block broke after only 800 rnds and I think its a huge design issue that cant realy be fixed just a matter of time before it happens.Im hoping to get it back ASAP and put through the ringer again since theres 4 other people waiting for my review of the weapon but so far not so good from reliability to customer service hoping they can bring me back from the dark side

odogg316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down